Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Thanks, Mom and Dad!

My parents came back up this weekend, and we had such a great time.... they had only been back in California for 4 days before they decided to turn back around and come on back up! We hope this is a regular occurrence.  My dad helped Dave with some more projects around the house (I promise, pictures will be posted soon!) and my mom and I got some good visiting time in.  
We also ate at some fantastic restaurants, including:
900 Wall
 &
Jackson's Corner

We had a great time exploring more of the city, and getting a taste of the local (highly raved about) restaurants.... thanks mom and dad!!!



1 comment:

  1. Hey Jill, thanks for praying for my pops. And nice work with the blog... we look forward to following along with your Bend-ing adventure...

    ReplyDelete